Launch of the study: Models for online, open, flexible and technology enhanced higher education across the globe
Open Webinar Wednesday 25 April at 15.00 CEST
The main findings from the ICDE-initiated study on delivery models for online, open, flexible and technology-enhanced higher education will be presented in an open webinar in conjunction with the Open Education Global Conference in Delft.
The webinar will be held on 25 April 2018 at 15.00 CET time (Oslo time).
- Introduction by Belinda Tynan, President of ICDE and Deputy Vice Chancellor Education and Vice President of RMIT, Australia
- Presentation and short introduction to the study and main findings by Fibs Research Institute
- Relevance of the study from an educational policy level by Sophie Touzé, French Ministry of Higher Education
- Relevance of the study from a higher education institutional level by Souma Aljah Ali, Hamban Bin Mohammed Smart University, United Arab Emirates
- Possible follow up steps from ICDE by Gard Titlestad, Secretary General
Register for the webinar and receive the Executive Summary of the report upon registration.
By Flexible Learning NZ