The Flexible Learning Association of New Zealand (FLANZ) will be holding its annual general meeting via Zoom on Tuesday 04 August at 12:30. The FLANZ executive invites all FLANZ members to attend this meeting.
Call for nominations
FLANZ is calling for nominations for the following elected committee positions.
- Vice President
We will also be electing members to be part of the Executive Committee, and call for nominations for these. We strongly encourage anyone working in this area to consider joining our Executive Committee.
Download the nomination form here.
Please forward your completed nomination form to FLANZ Administrator, Kalina Vladinova-Aylor. Kalina.Vladinova-Aylor@openpolytechnic.ac.nz
- Any two members of FLANZ can nominate any other member, who agrees to be nominated.
- Nominations must be with the Administrator by 21 July 2020.
- Nominations must be in writing and signed by the nominee, proposer, and seconder. If you need assistance or support for your nomination please contact the FLANZ at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominations may be taken from the floor during the meeting if there are insufficient nominees for the vacancies.
We look forward to seeing you at the AGM.
Notice of 2020 Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of FLANZ
The AGM will be held online via Zoom at https://vlnprimary.zoom.us/j/7891457533 on Tuesday 04 August at 12:30.
- Adoption of the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting of FLANZ.
- Adoption of the President’s Annual Report.
- Adoption of the reviewed Financial Report / Audited Financial Report for the year ended 31 March 2020.
- Election of the President, Vice-President, Treasurer, and Secretary, and other elected members of the FLANZ executive.
- Appointment of the Auditor.
- Any other business.
Supporting documents will be circulated prior to, and available at the meeting.