AGM to be held Tuesday 10 April 2018, 12:15pm at the FLANZ 2018 conference, Massey University, Palmerston North.
- Adoption of the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting of FLANZ
- Adoption of the President’s Annual Report
- Adoption of the Audited Financial Report for the year ended 31 March 2018
- Election of the President, Vice-President, Treasurer, and Secretary, and other elected members of the FLANZ executive.
- Appointment of the Auditor
- Any other business.
Under rule 6, any two members of the Association can nominate any other member who agrees to be nominated to serve as an Officer or other member of the Executive Committee and the nomination sent to the Secretary, Keryn Pratt (email@example.com) at least 14 days before the AGM is to take place (Monday 26 March). Candidate names shall be circulated to the members at least 7 days prior to the meeting. Nominations may be taken from the floor should there be an insufficient number of candidates at the start of the meeting.)
- Relevant documents will be circulated to members prior to the meeting.
- The required quorum for an AGM is 15 members.
Call for Executive Nominations: Process
FLANZ calls for nominations for the following elected committee positions.
- Vice President
- Executive members
We strongly encourage anyone working in this area of flexible learning to consider joining our Executive Committee.
Please contact our current FLANZ secretary, Keryn Pratt (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make your nominations. Please note:
- Any two members of FLANZ can nominate any other member, who agrees to be nominated.
- Nominations must be with the Secretary by 26 March(14 days before the AGM).
- Nominations must be in writing and signed by the nominee, proposer, and seconder.
- Nominations may be taken from the floor during the meeting if there are insufficient nominees for the vacancies.
- A nomination form is available here and from the FLANZ website
By Flexible Learning NZ