At Relevant we develop and deliver blended professional development solutions for the engineering sectors. We’re a small team who are all home-based, and who work flexible hours to create high quality learning experiences.
We are project orientated, and our operational goal is to remain small and inclusive, putting our learner’s unique needs first.
We are looking for a person who can join us (as a contractor or freelancer) to help us on our journey. You are ideally:
not scared off by the technical nature of our work (we don’t expect you to understand it all).
- striving to exceed quality expectations
- meeting project deadlines and budgets
- self-management, working independently and as a project team member
- using industry-standard learning design, development, and delivery technologies
- challenge assumptions (including your own)
- engage with technical experts
What We Offer
If you are capable, competent, and confident then we can offer you the ability to work at a time and location that suits you. We can also offer as much / little work as you are comfortable with. If you are new to self-employment, we can provide lots of advice and support.
If you are interested in what we need and offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We can then arrange a coffee or a zoom to discuss.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.