Contact North | Contact Nord’s What’s Next in Online Learning webinar series features a select group of Canadian CEOs sharing their vision of learning in a post-pandemic world. As COVID-19 forced
Contact North | Contact Nord’s What’s Next in Online Learning webinar series features a select group of Canadian CEOs sharing their vision of learning in a post-pandemic world.
As COVID-19 forced a major reckoning on how post-secondary students should be assessed, instructors have revealed an impressive ability to innovate on the fly.
Dissatisfied with the quality of assessment and the feedback they’ve been able to provide, instructors have used the pivot to remote learning to review, rethink and re-engineer what they assess and how.
One area of growth has been peer review and assessment, which uses collective intelligence, skills and understanding to advance learning. The result: Higher levels of student engagement, more peer mentoring, more opportunities for instructors to act as coaches, deeper assessment of soft and hard skills and a stronger sense of fairness.
In this engaging and interactive webinar, Mohsen Shahini and Carine Marette, CEOs & Co-Founders of the world-class peer assessment platform Kritik, explore the best and next practices in peer assessment.
By participating in this webinar, you will:
• Understand what peer assessment is (and what it’s not)
• Identify six ways in which peer assessment can enhance online learning
• Understand how peer assessment helps build a community of inquiry
• Learn how to use it in team and individual projects
• Learn how to give better and more frequent feedback, even with limited TA budgets
• Explore what the future of peer assessment could mean for engaged online learning
(Thursday) 3:00 am - 4:00 am(GMT+12:00) View in my time