Become an Affiliate Member of FLANZ
Affiliate members are
FLANZ is committed to making
FLANZ is a community of predominantly New Zealand educators linked through national and international
Affiliate members will receive the following benefits of FLANZ membership:
- A regular newsletter of things happening in the profession, nationally and internationally.
- Notification of each issue of the FLANZ magazine, describing FLANZ-related activities in detail.
- Invitations to FLANZ events, including online seminars and the FLANZ conference held every second year.
- Access to a members’ list of like-minded professionals.
- Notification of each issue of the Journal of Open, Flexible, and Distance Learning, our open online journal http://www.editlib.org/j/JOFDL/).
- Opportunities to contribute to the shaping of open, flexible, and distance learning in New Zealand.
In addition, affiliate membership entitles you to:
- Have your brand featured on the FLANZ website, hyperlinked to your own website.
- Contribute to the regular FLANZ newsletter with stories, articles
andlinks to FLANZ related activity within your organisation.
- Access research and a network of peers that are striving to improve learning through the use of technology.
- Advertise employment opportunities in your
organisationthrough the FLANZ network.
- Distribute communications from FLANZ to members of your
The cost of affiliate membership is $500.00 for two years. This is suggested as it ensures membership during conference years. Membership renewal date is set for 01 February. Subscription for affiliate members joining part way through the year will be prorated. Single year affiliate membership is available on request.